Subject Heading: Taster Sessions for Prep Course for Cambridge English: Advanced (C1) and Proficiency (C2) Exams
The Language Centre is offering preparatory courses for the Cambridge English Suite of Exams: CAE (C1) and CPE (C2) in this instance. These exams do not have an expiry date (unlike IELTS) and choosing to sit the official exam while still in the UK could prove beneficial to those who want to do so while their use/knowledge of English is arguably at its freshest.
Taster Sessions on Wed 3rd Oct in K201 (2nd floor of K Block):
CAE (C1): 2.00pm
CPE (C2): 2.30pm
· 14 x 2-hour lectures
· 14 x 1-hour conversation class in smaller groups (Speaking Exam practice)
· 10 x 1.5-hour mock exam practice sessions (bonus)
· £130 tuition fees (course book and official exam registration fee not included)
· 20 HE credits / 10 ECTS credits
· opportunity to choose and work with potential speaking partner well in advance of the official Speaking Exam
· opportunity to arrange travel to exam centre with potential exam-takers (Manchester most likely)
· interactive Moodle exercises to systematically recall and revise exam vocab/grammar; accessible up to a couple of months after graduation ceremony next year
TOEIC / TOEFL / IELTS / GRE
For those interested in the TOEIC exam, there is a similar prep course on offer. We will also consider requests for prep courses from those interested in sitting the TOEFL/IELTS/GRE exams, but please register your interest early.
Senior Lecturer in English Language
Language Centre (K13)
Wrexham Glyndŵr University
Why choose Cambridge English Exams?
CAE (C1) Exam:
CPE (C2) Exam: